The list below includes people that I go to when I need expertise in a particular topic. They are family, friends and people I trust. Each name has a link to their web site (blog, Twitter or LinkedIn). Feel free to visit their sites – maybe they can help you too.
- Jessica Gonzalez Loumiet (My boss)
- Midy Aponte (Executive Director of the American Latino Heritage Fund)
- LouisPagan (Social media expert, RIP)
- Chris Brogan (Author, journalist, marketing consultant, and frequent speaker about social media marketing)
- Rudy Garay (Founder of RGS Health Care)
- Alex Bello (Latino community organizer and expert in health IT)
- Felice Gorordo (Founder of Roots of Hope and White House Fellow)
- Jose Felix Diaz (Attorney, participant in The Apprentice and Florida State Representative)
- Jeff Couch (Founder of Uber Operations and Health IT expert and tech expert (also bro-in-law))
- Jose Granado (IT security expert at E&Y)
- LATISM (The #1 organization for Latinos in Social Media)
- Shane Molinari (Security and Business Continuity expert. Marine and my buddy)
- Uber Operations (Federation of Tech Experts, pays my bills)
- Alex Burgos (Communications Director for Senator Marco Rubio)
- John Butler (All kinds of tech expert but mainly health IT)
- Frans de Wet (Co-founder of Uber Operations and health IT expert)
- Danny Lopez (Latino government affairs, advisor to the governor of Indiana)
- Dr Delgado (Founder of Taino Consultants, expert in medical practice management)
- Derrick Taveras (Founder of Tactical Management Inc, hustler and good friend)
- Dr Pernas (MD, medical advisor)
- Sohil Merchant (one of the smartest people in the World)
- Michael Mena (Attorney and friend )
- Jerry Del Almo (Attorney and expert in healthcare privacy/compliance, also advises me on nutrition and exercise)
- Jonathan Torrens (Attorney and technology developer)
- Carlos L. Curbelo (Community leader, Miami-Dade County School Board Member)
- Julio Varela (Latino community leader, NBC Latino contributor)
- Amanda Drake (Real Estate)
- Julie Meadows-Keefe (Attorney and HIPAA/HITECH expert)
- Sweat Therapy Fitness (The people that get me going every morning ( Laurel, Katie, Brian, and Cecily)
- Linda Nelson (CIO, non-profit community leader)
- Philip Riveron (One of my financial advisors)
- Dylan Rivers (Attorney, keeps Uber Operations in check)
- Scott Vedder (Financial advisor)
- Purvis Gray & Company CPA (Dana and Ryan are wonderful)
- Jorge Salum (Business strategist)
- Luis Debayle (IBMer, friend for over 15 years)
- My parents: Cristina, Rosa, Joaquin and Carlos
- My sisters: Janine, Susannah, Carolina, Bianca, and Victoria
From Seth Godin’s Blog:
Organizing the unorganized
There may be no bigger opportunity online for bootstrappers than finding people who would benefit from being connected and then connecting them.
Not so they can waste time sending digital love notes back and forth, but so they (and you) can create value for others.
Build a network of experts and make it available for hire.
Build a network of researchers and generate information useful to others.
Build a network of leaders and represent them to advertisers, marketers or recruiters.
Getting people and organizations in sync is the project of our times.
COMDEX was the largest trade show in the world for years, and it generated millions in profits as well as billions in value to the attendees. What happens if you do that in the small? But more efficiently…
Link to Seth’s Blog can be found here.