Update: November 20, 2011
(updated descriptions for each expert and added a few members too)
This is worth reposting…I am definitely in agreement with Seth Godin and I strongly believe his thoughts work….over the last 3+ years(mainly since I moved back to the US) I have had the privilege to meet experts that “make a difference” in this world. I have met them through different organizations that I have been involved in, through Twitter, Facebook and other social media vehicles. We have formed strong relationships and we take advantage of any opportunity to help each other.
Members to my network of experts:
- Jessica Gonzalez Loumiet (My boss)
- Midy Aponte (My public relations advisor)
- LouisPagan (Social media expert)
- Rudy Garay (Founder of RGS Health Care)
- Alex Bello (Latino community organizer and expert in health IT)
- Felice Gorordo (Founder of Roots of Hope and White House Fellow)
- Jose Felix Diaz (Attorney, participant in The Apprentice and Florida State Representative)
- Jeff Couch (Founder of Uber Operations and Health IT expert and tech expert (also bro-in-law))
- Jose Granado (IT security expert at E&Y)
- LATISM (The #1 organization for Latinos in Social Media)
- Patricio Quezada (Inventor and brilliant young mind)
- Lance Rios (Lance Rios is founder of Being Latino, the #1 Facebook page for Latinos)
- LISTA (The Latino tech organization)
- THLPE (The premier Latino non-profit in North Florida)
- Shane Molinari (Shane’s new Twitter handle)
- Uber Opertions (Federation of Tech Experts)
- Claudia Marchena (Founder of Marchena Translations)
- John Butler (all kinds of tech expert but mainly health IT)
- Frans de Wet (Co-founder of Uber Operations and health IT expert)
- Janine Loumiet (English language expert)
- BCMPros (Business Continuity Management Professionals)
- Danny Lopez (Latino affairs)
- Carlos Curbelo (Miami Dade County School Board)
- Dr Delgado (Founder of Taino Consultants)
- Derrick Taveras (Founder of Tactical Management Inc)
- Dr Pernas (my best friend and medical advisor)
- EphinityCEO (George Gonzalez, Founder of Ephinity)
- Zach Finn (Project Manager at HIE NETWORKS)
- Michael Cirillo (Entrepreneur)
- Sohil Merchant (one of the smartest people in the World)
- Darren Allen (Founder of White Dog Design)
- Wired Latinos (Great blog on IT and the Latino Community)
- Michael Mena (Attorney)
- Jerry Del Almo (Attorney)
- Jonathan Torrens (Attorney and entrepreneur)
From Seth Godin’s Blog:
Organizing the unorganized
There may be no bigger opportunity online for bootstrappers than finding people who would benefit from being connected and then connecting them.
Not so they can waste time sending digital love notes back and forth, but so they (and you) can create value for others.
Build a network of experts and make it available for hire.
Build a network of researchers and generate information useful to others.
Build a network of leaders and represent them to advertisers, marketers or recruiters.
Getting people and organizations in sync is the project of our times.
COMDEX was the largest trade show in the world for years, and it generated millions in profits as well as billions in value to the attendees. What happens if you do that in the small? But more efficiently…
Link to Seth’s Blog can be found here.