FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 24, 2011
RENOWNED TEAM OF BUSINESS CONTINUITY EXPERTS LAUNCH INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOCUSED ON SAVING BUSINESSES
Under the Leadership of Former U.S. Marine and CISSP-Certified Shane Molinari, Business Continuity Management Professionals® will Provide
Private and Public Sector Entities with Business Continuity and Recovery Solutions
TALLAHASSEE – In time for National Preparedness Month, former U.S. Marine and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Mr. Shane Molinari, today announced the launch of Business Continuity Management Professionals (BCMPros®), a full-service Business Continuity solution provider that will partner with businesses to ensure continuity and recovery of critical business functions in the event of an accident, disaster, emergency and/or threat.
Specifically, BCMPros® will focus on a wide-range of Portfolio Management support, including third-party assessments, planning and project management, as well as training and testing related to:
- Disaster Preparedness & Recovery: Equipping organizations to continue to manage business operations under adverse conditions, by introducing appropriate resilience strategies, recovery objectives, business continuity, operational risk management considerations, and crisis management plans.
- Security: Readying organizations to detect, counter, and neutralize potential physical and Cyber security threats. BCMPros® has proven worldwide experience in cyber crime, anti-terrorism and nuclear energy.
- Cloud Computing: Supporting large enterprises’ strategic and phased approach toward migrating to the Cloud by implementing BCMPros® defined “Readiness Assessment” process to assure the transition is one of low risk with maximum value.
“Business Continuity is straightforward. We work with businesses in the private and public sector and assist them in identifying potential risks to their operations in the case of a physical, technological, economic or catastrophic event,” says Molinari. “We help businesses identify those risks before they become a realization, and then equip them with what needs to be done to reduce the time of impact of an emergency and minimize the possibility of a business shutting down and going away.”
Headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida with representation in Miami, Orlando, Houston, Puerto Rico and Antigua, BCMPros® also has established reach throughout Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Its team members consist of some of the nation’s most qualified and well-respected authorities in the business continuity space, including:
- Shane Molinari, MSc, CISSP, PMP, SSMBB, Founder and Principal:A CISSP-certified and Six Sigma Master Black Belt professional with in-depth expertise in integrated enterprise processes, disaster preparedness and recovery solutions, IT governance and dynamic strategic planning.
- Eduardo Gonzalez Loumiet, MBA, PMP, Principal: An award-winning information technology expert with more than 10 years of experience managing multi-million dollar enterprise technology projects in the private and public sector.
- Linda Nelson, MEd, BA Ed, DVIX (UNIX): A nationally recognized authority in program management, policy and infrastructure development, information technology and statewide and national safety.
- Jason Knowles, BSc: A former U.S. Marine Corps Primary Marksmanship Instructor and security expert specializing in special operations, team tactics, firearms tactical training, dignitary protection, maritime security solutions and self defense.
- Miguel Pacheco, MSc: A banking industry leader with more than 20 years of experience administering business continuity plans throughout the Western Hemisphere and designing compliance infrastructures within Federal/local banking laws and regulations.
- Andrea Marie Agha, MBA: A private and public sector leader in policy, procedure and budget development to support strategic and continuity planning including NIMS/ICS assessment, implementation, design and training.
“I am proud of the team we have brought together,” says Molinari. “Each one brings with them subject matter expertise that reaches far beyond what can be realistically documented on paper. Their specialized knowledge and experience in our three key practice areas provide an unequivocal level of service to our clients that cannot be matched.”
“It is no coincidence we are launching our company in tandem with National Preparedness Month and on the anniversary of Hurricane Andrew in Miami,” says Gonzalez Loumiet, Principal. “We believe it is critical that businesses invest in assessing their continuity plans in the event of a crisis and take proactive measures to ensure all facets of their business is ready to withstand and recover from a significant event.”
Business Continuity Management Professionals, LLC, (d.b.a. BCM Professionals®) is a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) composed of an elite group of Business Continuity Management experts ready to be deployed to assist private and public sector entities in creating and maintaining cutting edge Business Continuity Plans. BCMPros® provides a wide-range of Portfolio Management support, including third-party assessments, planning and project management, as well as training and testing related to Disaster Preparedness and Recovery, Security and Cloud Computing. For more information, please visit: www.BCMProfessionals.com.
# # #